We provide first class care for your pets when you are not able to — and more!
We can visit regularly, or at one off times for you. Give us a try and you will be extremely happy with our service (just as the testimonials of some of my clients mention). Moreso, after visits with your pet/s, I email or text you to let you know how things are going and this helps alleviate any of your worries when you are away. My clients love receiving the funny little texts, photos, emails and messages - often sent by their pets to them. Here are some of the things we can do for you:
- Visit your pets. (Dogs, cats, horses, chooks, cows, guinea pigs, lizards, turtles and fish, birds - we can do most of them.)
- Feed them for you.
- Clean up after your pets.
- Play with them and give them lots of love and cuddles (this is the easy part).
- We take all dogs staying with us to parks, creeks, the beach and lots of lovely places.
- Administer medicines - tablets, liquid or injections.
- Brush them or take them to groomers for you.
- Put out and bring in your rubbish bins.
- Collect your mail.
- Keep an eye on your pool.
- Check your property every time we visit.
- Water any plants for you.
- Take them to the Vet if necessary (after advice from you).
- If you don't want your pet/s staying at home on their own, but want them in a home environment, they can always "sleep over" with us! This applies to both dogs and cats and we have very separate areas for them. Check out our photo gallery!
- Doggie day care (For small dogs only, medium dogs by negotiation)! Let them come for the day for a “play date” with others. This includes a walk during the day, weather permitting.